Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Secret to a Happy Life.


Growing up, my wise old Dad always told me that I had a choice to be happy and I could opt in or I could opt out, nobody had any control over my happiness but me. Scrolling through my blog it is pretty clear that I choose to be happy with my family. Tonight I read this New York Times article. Sounds like If I keep up the relationships I have with my family and friends I have a pretty good life continuing ahead of me. Looking forward to savoring every moment of it. Check out the article and watch this video, it's well worth your time, and may very well help you find life long happiness.


To share a video that was posted in the comments and also worth your time... 







1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the TED Talk by Shawn Achor.

    http://www.ted.com/talks/shawn_achor_the_happy_secret_to_better_work

    ReplyDelete